As AAR group’s Business Director for Digital, I work with the senior leadership of leading agencies to help them improve their new business and marketing practices I also work with some of the UKs leading brands to help them find and appoint agencies for their Digital work. If you’re an agency/consultancy wanting to learn more about what we do or a brand looking for help with either appointing a new agency or evaluating your current agencies, please feel free to get in touch.
In addition to the AAR, I produce Collision(@colisn). Collision is a series of London events that brings together Adland and Techville. Its goal is to bring together senior leaders in advertising and start ups to foster more collaboration, conversation and get them hatching evil plans together. http://www.colisn.com. If you would like to get in touch please email me at robin at charneyconsulting.com. You can also follow me on twitter on @rcharney. If you want to know a bit more about me and see what others in the industry say about me, have a peek at my Linkedin profile here.
- Spending a couple of days checking out #UnboundLDN 4 days ago
- I think this is a smart move for S4 Capital and Media Monks. Brands are building big production capabilities in hou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- We're definitely seeing this trend at AAR with many DTC startups coming to us in search of agencies to help them bu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Very much looking forward to tonight's #firestarters on Innovation with @alexdunsdon @lawrenceweber @glyndot and elizabeth real 1 month ago
- This is somewhat depressing. lnkd.in/e3p_bJe lnkd.in/efCV56c 1 month ago
- Have you ever wondered what clients actually think about when they are reviewing agencies and why some agencies are… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago