As AAR group’s Business Director for Digital, I work with the senior leadership of leading agencies to help them improve their new business and marketing practices I also work with some of the UKs leading brands to help them find and appoint agencies for their Digital work. If you’re an agency/consultancy wanting to learn more about what we do or a brand looking for help with either appointing a new agency or evaluating your current agencies, please feel free to get in touch.
In addition to the AAR, I produce Collision(@colisn). Collision is a series of London events that brings together Adland and Techville. Its goal is to bring together senior leaders in advertising and start ups to foster more collaboration, conversation and get them hatching evil plans together. http://www.colisn.com. If you would like to get in touch please email me at robin at charneyconsulting.com. You can also follow me on twitter on @rcharney. If you want to know a bit more about me and see what others in the industry say about me, have a peek at my Linkedin profile here.
- Unilever's VP of marketing: ‘working with startups isn’t an optional extra, it’s a strategic imperative’ lnkd.in/gENQTJ8 1 week ago
- My favourite lunch of the year. Think I’m on year 9 or 10z long live #digitalpodge 💕 1 week ago
- RT @PodgeEvents: All is exposed on The Drum @Rcharney bit.ly/2ngTVnD #digitalpodge 1 week ago
- RT @ShaunKing: Dear @Twitter, By allowing Donald Trump to use his massive presence on here to share anti-Muslim hate videos, created by a… 1 week ago
- .@HelloFreshUK I know someone thought going door to door to tell people about your service AT dinner time was a goo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Disney enters the streaming wars lnkd.in/euGxCDw 1 month ago