- Unilever's VP of marketing: ‘working with startups isn’t an optional extra, it’s a strategic imperative’ lnkd.in/gENQTJ8 1 week ago
- My favourite lunch of the year. Think I’m on year 9 or 10z long live #digitalpodge 💕 1 week ago
- RT @PodgeEvents: All is exposed on The Drum @Rcharney bit.ly/2ngTVnD #digitalpodge 1 week ago
- RT @ShaunKing: Dear @Twitter, By allowing Donald Trump to use his massive presence on here to share anti-Muslim hate videos, created by a… 1 week ago
- .@HelloFreshUK I know someone thought going door to door to tell people about your service AT dinner time was a goo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Disney enters the streaming wars lnkd.in/euGxCDw 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Just read this and it makes a lot of sense. Well worth a look The Rise of Digital Influence Report: The Rise of Digital Influence and How to Measure It. Advertisements
Amazon vs. Apple: Competing Ecosystem Strategies – Ron Adner – Harvard Business Review Amazon vs. Apple: Competing Ecosystem Strategies – Ron Adner – Harvard Business Review.
App stores and tablets helped drive 157% year-on-year growth in 2011, according to IAB/PricewaterhouseCoopers report http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/mar/20/mobile-ad-spend-2011
Great report from Comscore on the latest trends in media consumption across Europe. Well worth a read Connected Europe: How Smartphones and Tablets are Shifting Media Consumption – comScore, Inc.